Birchbox just released a new limited edition box called Free For All.
Forget squinting at labels to find good-for-you ingredients—we’ve done the legwork for you with this limited edition collection. Every product inside, besides being editor-tested and loved, is free of parabens, phthalates, sulfates, petrochemicals, and GMOs. Now that’s what you call a no-nonsense lineup.
The Cost: $44
The Products: Each box will have:
- W3LL PEOPLE Hypnotist Eyeliner – 0.04 oz - Retail Value $16.50
- Alima Pure Lip Tint in Rhubarb – 0.13 oz - Retail Value $12
- eco-armour Shave with Benefits Shave Foam with Mint + Eucalyptus – 50 ml - Retail Value $1.92
- FEED 10 Pouch - Retail Value $16
- Jurlique Purely Bright Radiance Serum – 15 ml - Retail Value $29
- Karma Organic Spa Nail Polish Remover with Soybean Oil and Tea Tree Oil – 15 ml - Retail Value $1.52
- Løv Organic Tea (muslin tea bags in assorted flavors: Løv is Good, Løv is Pure, Løv is Zen, and Løv is Beautiful) – Retail Value $0.75 per tea bag
- Shamanuti Activated Charcoal Cleanser – 30 ml - Retail Value $9.13
In total, this box will be worth over $86 which is a really great deal. I am a huge fan of many of these products, so I think this is a great box to get.
Will you be getting a Free For All Limited Edition Birchbox?